Friday, September 12, 2008

My First Blog!?

I first of all want to give mad props to anyone who blogs regularly and makes it look good, because I definitely just spent too much time on something that looks very mediocre. Hopefully I 'll get better with time.

Anyhoo, here are a few pictures that Tom, my husband and I took at the park with Hayden, our son. 







Hayden really fell in love with the swings.





Tom was just as big of a goof ball as Hayden. I'm sure the other people at the park were wondering where this child's parents were!




I know I'm bias but isn't Hayden the cutest little boy in the world.

7 comments:

Bz said...

Yes, your boy is cute (so is our girl!).
Happened upon your blog via the 'next blog' button.
Congrats on your blog- your family should love!

Anonymous said...

I guess you should be saying "isn't he ONE OF the cutest in the world" now! :) These pictures are great!!! Love, Kim

Unknown said...

Renata,parabéns pela familia linda que você tem.Que Deus continue na vida de todos vocês.Beijos Érica,Ricardo Eric e Julie.

Unknown said...

Olá Querido!
Que a paz de Cristo esteje convosco.
Parabéns pelo filho lindo, louvo ao bom Deus por sua familia, minha querida Renata e Tom, que Deus lhes de toda a sabedoria, para continuarem criando seus filhos segundo a vontade de Deus.
Amo voces.
Tia Eveli/Ricardo e Heitor

AmmannFamily said...

I knew you could do this! I am so excited for you that you started the Blog. Let me know if you need any help!!! YAY!!! I love the pictures from the hospital and we can't wait to meet Jack!

On a side note, we still have Tom's jacket, he left it here a couple of weeks ago so hopefully we'll see you guys soon! Much love!

Renata Janes said...

Thanks :0)

We'll have to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Tom, that is actually a good picture of Hayden on the swings with Renata in the background...impressive! We know Renata takes amazing pictures, who knew that you would squeak a good picture in there, as well! :>)

Back to the top