Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kayla and Riley



Kayla is a really good friend of mine. We've known each other since High school and when we get together we love to talk. We share a passion of talking about Jesus and how He is working in our life. I get excited when I hang out with Kayla because I know she is not afraid of sharing how God has recently poured his grace in her life. A few weeks ago I asked Kayla if I could take some pictures of her and her new baby girl, Riley. They were so adorable. It was suppose to be an outdoor shoot but the wind was so crazy that we ended up staying inside. They were so cute together that it didn't even matter.


Photobucket




Photobucket

I don't think Riley knew what to think of me.


Photobucket

You can't tell, but Hayden is running around trying to play with me. At some points He is actually on my back while I'm taking pictures.


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Riley's shirt says,"Daddy is my hero."


Photobucket




Photobucket

Riley has the cutest little outfits. 

Photobucket


And cutest little feet. Thanks Kayla and Riley for being the perfect models. 

3 comments:

McCormick's said...

Renata, these pictures are amazing. What kind of camera do you have? did you use natural lighting or external flash? I am looking to get a new camera so i was just wondering:)Reena

Renata Janes said...

I have a Canon 5D with a 50mm 1.4 lens! It was all natural lighting. We pretty much had to do the shoot in front all kinds of different windows. Thanks you.

Anonymous said...

renata! these are absolutely incredible! what a beautiful mother and daughter. and i love your compositions and post processing! those canon lenses produce some yummy bokeh, huh :)

Back to the top