Monday, June 29, 2009

Random

I try to be so purposeful with my blog but life is so random and what's even more random is when I pick up the camera. Here are a few images that I thought were worth blogging about. 

The first one is of Jack and I  playing.  Brenda, a really good friend of mine, came over and wanted to play with my camera. Hayden and her son Jeremiah are somewhere running around while Brenda does her own little photo shoot with Jack and I. 



Photobucket


These next five images are of Tom, Hayden and Jack on the trampoline. When Tom comes home from work he likes to play with the boys. Either they play on our bed, the floor or the Beall's trampoline. Basically Tom will play with the boys anywhere he can lay down. 


Photobucket


Obviously this is before Jack's buzz cut. I didn't realize how crazy he looked till after the smooth hair cut. 


Photobucket

Hayden is such a hansom boy. 


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


This is one of those images you never want to forget. 


Photobucket


So my sister came in town for a few days, like in February! But I thought it was never to late to
post these, so here they are Bert. 


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


For those who haven't seen Jack with his new and improved hair cut here it is!! I swear that hair cut aged him like 3 months.


Photobucket



Photobucket


This last one is sooooooooo cute. Hayden and Jack are both taking a bath and Daddy came home from work. This is there reaction to seeing Tom for the first time that day. 


Photobucket

5 comments:

Drea said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I LOVE the first one (Magic Sharp, holla!). And the tub one...make my uterus ache, why don'tcha?

Anonymous said...

Loving these pictures, Renata!!! Give the boys kisses from me! :)

jfn said...

that's it. i'm kidnapping your children.

Anonymous said...

Renata! It was so good seeing you guys at the beach! I had a blast! Jack is developing a personality that he didn't have the last time I saw him, and Hayden is such a ham! :) Tom is letting me know when you guys are moving so I can be there, and if anything I can help watch the kids while the big stuff is moved (my knee is not getting better)! :) Miss you guys and can't wait for the next blog! Love ya K

jfn said...

drea... i just noticed. you were totally secretly preggers when you first commented this post.

awww little jo before we knew she was a she...

Back to the top